Tuesday, February 18, 2014

such a teese!











I'm still very much enamoured of the lovely Dita Von Teese's Von Follies lingerie collection, 
which seems most fitting for some reason during February.

Perhaps it's being surrounded by glitter and roses, and lots and lots of bling.
Or possibly, I find it secretly thrilling that under the layers of wintry sweaters, 
lumpy and scratchy though they may be, I know that I'm wearing glamourous knickers,
(matching bra even, if you're not catching me around Laundry Day, tee hee).

I purchased Starlift in light blue (similar), and Savoir Faire knickers in nude/black (similar) from Asos.
There's now an even wider selection of styles and colours on Asos.

This collection is all about Dita sharing the magic of her retro glamour and femme fatale cool.
It's very hard not to feel burlesque-confident in eyelash lace and satin.

I really hope better weather is coming soon. Too stormy for me right now, but perfect for ducks.

Photos from:
styleonthecouch.com
i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/KissMissTwinkle/
katiechutzpah.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics