This is the easiest ice cream to make.
All you need is 3 ingredients. Period. And a blender.
You can customize by adding whatever fruit or ingredients you like to the base.
Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups 35% cream
1 1/4 cups icing sugar
3 cups frozen fruit (your choice)
I used raspberries, as usual (since I seem to have an endless supply!)
I've got to get rid of them somehow.
I also appreciate any excuse to use my sundae glasses!
- Pop all the ingredients in the blender.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tupperware container and pop into the freezer for a few hours.
- Let defrost for a bit before serving.
I used raspberries, as usual (since I seem to have an endless supply!)
I've got to get rid of them somehow.
I also appreciate any excuse to use my sundae glasses!
- Pop all the ingredients in the blender.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tupperware container and pop into the freezer for a few hours.
- Let defrost for a bit before serving.




No comments:
Post a Comment