Sunday, February 3, 2013

black and white all over




I'm actually proud of myself, for managing 
to break up what would otherwise be another monochromatic outfit.
The speckled greys are making me think about snow, something we seem to have missed this January.
Obviously if it did snow, it goes without saying that
this outfit would be extremely inappropriate weather-wise. So why am I saying it?
I'm hardly winter's biggest fan but I do love snow.
And unfortunately, this Fairisle scarf is likely about the closest I'll get to real snow for a while.
Sigh.

(P.S. There's still time for it to snow on my birthday! Come on, snow!)

Outfit:
Slouchy sweater - Dynamite
Ruffle cami - Old Navy (old)
Fairisle scarf - Aldo (old)
Lemon necklace - Ted Baker
Navy shorts - American Eagle
Bow heels - Miss KG by Kurt Geiger
Woven bag - thrifted

Photos by Julie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics