Tuesday, May 3, 2011

paint it red

Dress by H&M
Image: must be from old Marie Claire, Glamour?


I bought the most delightful and impractical red dress today (top).
It's full-skirted, bell-sleeved, the loudest shade of coral-red.
(This photo hardly does it justice. It's more red in real life).

I hesitated over other pieces I tried on, but there was no doubt in my mind about this dress.
I have to say, it reminded me a lot of this photo (above) 
I tore out of a magazine years ago (was it a Marie Claire?)
While I have always dreamt of this Valentino gown, the H&M is like the more affordable, practical sister of the above Valentino.
I knew immediately I had to have it despite, of course, my lack of places to where it.
Maybe I can wear it to an art opening...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics